Work outfit.

 
My time at university comes to an end. Not now but in a few month and I'm going to get more and more aware that it's time to act adult in every way. The sweet vintage dresses will always be a part of me, but to be honest, I feel more and more covered in them. Yesterday I bought my first pants. The outfit shows me on the way home from a film shoting. As you can feel, I am celebrating my way back home like a walk through palms. Of course I have combined vintage elements, but to live an adult live also includes practical garments.
In trousers I feel more active and working.
Also, I have discovered my passion for cycling again. This fits better with trousers :)

My body is made for skirts, shorts and dresses. I don´t feel well represented in pants. Haha. 


Wearing: vintage blouse, necklace, bracelett and glasses;
modern belt, trousers, shoes and backpack

photographed by Mauerfuchs

5 Kommentare:

  1. I know what you mean, sometimes dresses aren't very practical while travelling and so on. You look great in your trousers!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, after 8 years without pants, there are needed. Thank you :)

      Löschen
  2. Trousers are a nice change, but dresses and skirts will always be the most flattering (and fun!) to wear for me :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm more of a skirts gal myself too, but you still look great in jeans! Very cute :D

    Rachel
    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen