My creepiest outfit post ever.

It is a post of celebtrating my favourit combo again and again :)
Blue, white and red.
It is inside of the hopitals kitchen. Twenty years out of use.
You may have noticed that Bastian and Ben have this creepy passion for damaged locations.
But to made shotings and enjoing the day with them
 is really one thing that bulid my university city memories for life.
Guys I will allways miss you!
Wearing simple color combinations is my new passion :)
photographed by Bastian Bischoff and Ben Prentki
styling, acting, outfit, color correction me

4 Kommentare:

  1. Der Kontrast der Location zum Outfit ist toll, das macht die Bilder sehr besonders!

    Liebe Grüße, Rona von threepinkcats

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love your outfit, the pastel blue colour is so pretty. And what an amazing location to shoot at!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such an amazing setting! I'm a fan of everything you do. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a great shoot! Your outfit is immaculate, and the setting is superb! Gotta love an abandoned hospital :3

    AntwortenLöschen