Sometimes a gal needs feminine time.

I moved to munich a week ago, those pictures was shot in a village called munich near my old hometown.
My two lovely photographer let me wait a long time, but I love them so it is ok. 
Let´s join a little summer time :)
You may have noticed that my style turned into a modern vintage mix. 
wearing: a c/o pepaloves blouse, AA denim Mary Janes, vintage glasses bag necklace and skirt
photographed by Bastian Bischoff and Ben Prentki
styling, acting, outfit, color correction me

7 Kommentare:

  1. Your skirt is perfect and the photos are lovely as usual!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. this setting is incredibly gorgouse! swooooning over those windows!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. A very nice location! Near me, you can't find abandoned houses like this. Plus, I'm too much of a chicken to go in...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dieser Rock ist soo wunderschön, habe ihn schon auf den instagram-Bildern bewundert!
    Liebe Grüße, Rona von threepinkcats

    AntwortenLöschen